Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lilly Note Taking Printables

Hey y'all! When I wrote my post about Second Semester Tips, I discussed replenishing and reorganizing, two of my very favorite things to do when the semester changes.  One great way to do that is to mix up the way you take notes.

We all know that Lilly makes everything more fun, so I made these fabulous Lilly note taking pages.  They are based on the Cornell note taking system we learned in AP Chemistry and are a cute and stylish way to stay organized and take notes!  I made the first one in my favorite print (First Impression), but got a little carried away and decided to make a few more prints, too.



You Gotta Regatta (I think this one's my favorite!)

Get Nauti


Summer Classics


Crown Jewels


I am so excited to start using these and hope y'all like them as much as I do.  I know how important it is to keep notes neat and organized, so I thought a cute way to do so would provide a little motivation to take them extra well.  Enjoy!

24 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are perfect! Thanks so much for offering these up on your blog! I will definitely print these out and use them!
    XOXO,
    Cathleen
    www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you'll use them! Hope they help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are PRECIOUS!!!! :) I cant wait to use them!!!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Let me know if you want another Lilly print; they're so easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these printables, thanks for sharing! Also thanks for following my blog!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you like them :D And you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! But how do I print it!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click the Scribd logo in the bottom left hand corner and download the document from there!

      Delete
    2. But we need to pay to be able to download them :(

      Delete
  8. Love these! Featured them on my blog The Coastal Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing! Starting 6th grade, these are very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you make lets cha cha ones please?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. kind of stupid that your required to pay for membership just to download!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to! Just click the full screen button in the bottom right corner of the one you want to print and print it straight from your browser :)

      Delete
  12. how did you end up making these? I have a bunch of prints I like but would like to make some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it with text boxes and .jpgs of Lilly prints on Microsoft Word. Super quick and easy :)

      Delete
  13. love these so much!! please make more prints!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to find the time, anon! I actually have printable Lilly calendars coming up later this month {to kick off second semester}, so hopefully you'll find those useful too. Stay posted :)

      Delete
  14. please is there a way to print this without having to join scribd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to! Just click the full screen button in the bottom right corner of the one you want to print and print it straight from your browser :)

      Delete
  15. Can you make a Lets Cha Cha one?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! Thank you so much for sharing them--I cannot wait to use these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I am trying to print the note format paper and i have looked through your past comments and have followed your directions.I just end up with the yop corner where it says date: I really hope you can fix this and I love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  18. when i go to print it says I have to download and to download I have to pay for a membership

    ReplyDelete