Thursday, March 28, 2013

SPRING BREAK ☀

HAPPY SPRING BREAK, Y'ALL! I thought it'd never get here.  After twenty seven long weeks of school, it's finally time for the best week of the school year.  I'm so beyond ready for spring shopping, Easter, and plenty of sunshine.  It's going to be such a fabulous week and a half, and this weekend is going to start it off perfectly!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Holy Thursday and is ready for the perfect Easter weekend.  I know I am!  Everything just feels ten times better when you know you don't have to be back at school for over a week.  No stress, no worries, just a good time with friends and family.

Oh, and did I mention I have the perfect spring playlist started?  Naturally, Wagon Wheel is the official track of Spring Break 2013.  There are, however, lots of great new songs on the playlist that you should definitely check out!

Hope everyone's ready for an awesome end to March and the perfect beginning to April!  Let's make Spring Break 2013 the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment