Monday, December 3, 2012

Leave It In 2012

This was actually a trending topic on Twitter tonight, but the more I started thinking about it, the more I liked the idea of making a list of things I'm not going to carry over into the new year.  2013 is going to be my year, and I'm determined to do whatever it takes to keep it that way.  So, here's my list.  I'm ready for a fresh new year, and it's time to make some positive changes.

Leave It In 2012:
  • Being too afraid to try
  • Second guessing myself
  • Taking things for granted
  • Getting too stressed out about things I can't change
  • All the mistakes I've made this year
  • Complaining about the inevitable
  • Excuses of any type
Every year has a story, and I'm determined to write 2013 the right way.  It's time to decide what I really need to focus on and eliminate the rest.  I'm not going to be around forever, and I'm determined to make the most of the time I have.  Here's to a brand new year, and here's to making it one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment