Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday

Today was pretty much uneventful.  After church, it was spent driving home from a weekend trip, getting caught up on homework, and tidying up my room.  It was so good to walk into the house after not being home all weekend to smell the tree and turn on the lights.


It is, however, wayyy too warm outside to be December.  It's supposed to be in the 30s and 40s, not 70 and sunny.  I'm the first to say I love warm weather, but only during the spring and summer months.  It's hard to stay in the Christmas spirit when it feels like spring break outside.

Tomorrow's Monday morning, which means another long, full week of school.  I'm determined to make it a good week, and hopefully by Friday I'll be finished with all my makeup work.  I'm so close to being caught up, but there's still so much left to do.  Missing school is great, but coming back is reason enough to never skip class again.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself after school for the rest of the year.  All my extracurricular activities are over, which means coming home and sitting around every day after school.  On top of that, I have to start riding the bus home, which is probably my least favorite part of any given day.  I need to find something to do with my time fast, because there is no way I'm going to back to boredom.

Hope everyone is ready for a fresh new week!  Let's make the most of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment