Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Break Day Two

Today was the "official" start of Thanksgiving break, and nothing makes me happier than the fact that I don't even have to think about school for the next five days, even though I probably should.  I'm ready for turkey and pumpkin pie, volunteering, Black Friday, and decorating for Christmas.



Went outside and walked around for a few minutes today, and it felt perfect.  It even smells like Thanksgiving break.  The leaves that were struggling to hang on to the trees last month have fallen to the ground, and a crisp breeze is filling the air.  I think it's safe to say that the holiday season is here.

Today was pretty uneventful, mostly because I'm still recovering from the flu.  I'm so happy I got it out of my system before break really kicked off, because I have so much to do.  Besides the typical Tuesday fro-yo run, the day was spent catching up on sleep (I got fourteen hours uninterrupted between last night and this morning) and working on my Christmas wish list, which is looking pretty good so far.  Thanksgiving break has officially started, and I can't wait to see how it plays out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment