Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all

There is so much to be thankful for.  I couldn't even begin to list out everything that God has blessed me with.  I've been given the best of family and friends and am so thankful for the many good times we've had together.  I pray I'll always remember to never take these things for granted.

I really do love everything about Thanksgiving.  Waking up to fresh pumpkin pie, watching the parade, sharing a delicious meal with my family, and feeling the anticipation build throughout the day.  But the night's when the fun really begins.

I've been waiting all year for Black Friday.  The cold weather, the long lines, the crazy people... I love it all.  There's no better way to kick off the holiday season then staying up all night to shop.  Last year was super fun, and my expectations for tonight are nothing less.

As for now, I hope everyone eats well and enjoys this beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment