Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Holiday Promise

I stumbled upon this while scrolling through one of the fitness blogs I follow and immediately wanted to be a part of it.  The holidays are the hardest part of the year when it comes to eating healthy and finding the time to work out, and temptation is everywhere.  After seeing this, I made a personal commitment to stay true to my fitness goals and not fall under the trap of unhealthy holiday choices.

My Holiday Promise

  • I will keep eating right
  • I will remember... this is my dream
  • I will continue to work hard through the season
  • I will wake up every morning determined to go to bed with the satisfaction that I have made the right choices throughout the day
  • I will remind myself that I'm not alone in my mission
  • I will not be afraid to reject offers of unhealthy food or drinks
  • I will find time to work out, even in the business of the holidays
  • I will still enjoy my holidays, even without the junk food

I'm anticipating an amazing holiday season, and the rewarding feeling of making the right choices during it are sure to make it much better.  I do, however, still plan to enjoy my holiday favorites, but in moderation and controlled amounts.  A small serving of a holiday treat won't hurt me, and the season just isn't the same without a few tasty traditions.  Here's to a healthy holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment