Thursday, March 5, 2015

Playlist // March 2015

Okay y'all... if we're being absolutely honest here, up until about two weeks ago, I was still listening to 1989 constantly... not that I'm complaining about that.  I've been a Taylor Swift fan since the beginning and, in contrast to a lot of people, I truly believe that her music is just getting better and better.  I could go on and on here, but that's besides the point.  Since I haven't created a new playlist since at least before the album was released, I figured it was time to venture out a bit.  So, here it is: my March 2015 playlist!


What are you listening to this March?  Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I met Canaan Smith years ago back when he was opening for Sugarland and I'm so happy he's finally starting to make it big! Definitely a great playlist :)

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete