Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lilly I'm Loving: Spring 2015

I don't know about y'all, but when I flipped the page in my Lilly agenda to see the classic "Despite the forecast, live like it's spring" page, I couldn't have been more excited.  The bright colors, warm and sunny days, and fun parties of Spring are just a few of the reasons I'm looking forward to it.  I think these things perfectly capture the essence of everything Lilly.

Here are a few of my favorites from the Spring line thus far that I'm Lilly loving.  Get it?



I'm absolutely in love with both of the dresses I featured.  The Briella dress in In the Vias is a serious contender for my graduation dress, and the Mila dress seems like it was meant for Easter.  I  also can't get over how adorable the ruffled top is and am already imagining how great it would look with my monogram necklace!

Can we talk about how amazing the fact that Lilly is now making crossbodies is?  I've been waiting for this for as long as I can remember and can not be more excited that the opportunity to get one is finally here.  They have also released the It's A Date crossbody bag, but the fact that the Hot to Trot is a foldover makes my decision clear.  I'm also super excited about the key fobs because I've been looking for the perfect one for a while now.  And even though scarves are generally not the first thing to come to mind when I think of Spring, First Impression is definitely appropriate for bright days and sunny weather.

From the patio to the poolside, Spring is filled with such fun outfits.  I can't wait to see what else Lilly has for us this season! Oh, and don't forget about Lilly for Target, which lands in stores on April 19!

What are your favorite things from Lilly's Spring 2015 collection?  What do you hope to see later this season?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment