Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cheers to 2015

via
Happy New Years y'all!  I hope everyone had an enjoyable, safe, and sparkly NYE.  Although I wasn't popping the champagne last night, I was reflecting on 2014.  It has undeniably been the biggest year of my life and one crazy ride, let me tell ya.  

Thinking about everything that has happened this past year was a great reminder for me that God really does have a plan.  At the end of the day, He will always take care of us.  No matter how much we think we know what we want, He knows exactly what we need and has a vision for us greater than we could ever imagine.  If that's not reassurance, I don't know what is.

Cheers to 2015!  I hope you buy that Lilly dress you've had your eye on, wear that sparkly eye shadow you've been apprehensive about, and dance to every song you know you want to.  Enjoy every moment with your family and friends, and let's make this year one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment