Saturday, September 27, 2014

Top 5 Favorite T-shirt Brands


Hey y'all!  During the school year, I often find myself defaulting to jeans, Sperrys, a string of pearls, and a favorite t-shirt.  And who doesn't love the perfect frocket with a pair of Norts?  We can all agree that t-shirts are an essential, and here are a few of my favorites!

1. Southern Fried Cotton: I live about seven minutes from the closest Southern Fried Cotton retailer, and I find myself stopping in more often than not.  SFC combines southern traditions with Comfort Colors frockets at reasonable prices, and I love the bright colors and patriotic options they offer.

2. High Tide Clothing Company: I love High Tide's preppy and patriotic options.  From seersucker to anchors to American flags, there's the perfect frocket for anyone.  Plus, you choose your t-shirt color!

3. Guy Harvey: I've loved Guy Harvey shirts since they first became popular, even though I'm the farthest thing from interested in fishing.  They offer so many pretty pastels and have styles for every season.  I actually buy the men's shirts just because they fit perfectly and have frockets.

4. The Southern Shirt Company: Fall is upon us, which means the season of spirit jerseys is here!  Everyone loves the comfort of SSC Spirit Jerseys, but their t-shirts are just as great.  Long sleeve, short sleeve, frocket or not; they fit so comfortably and are a perfect way to show off your love for the south and its lifestyle.

5. Simply Southern: One of my latest obsessions is the new line of Simply Southern shirts.  They are all so cute and affordable, and are available in so many different places.  I have four of them and love each and every one!

What are some of y'all's favorite t-shirt brands?  Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. You should totally check out southern crew shirts a store in Thomasville GA sells them, #southerncrew

    ReplyDelete