Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Obsession: Simply Southern "Preppy" Collection

Hey y'all!  We all know I'm obsessed with t-shirts, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.  From Southern Fried Cotton to Southern Shirt Company to Guy Harvey, my collection is growing continuously.  Today, I had the privilege of adding a new brand to my list of favorites: Simply Southern Tees.

All of their shirts are pretty adorable, but the Preppy collection is by far my favorite.  I choose the light blue one with seersucker and bowties, but the yellow one with the Palmetto tree and the navy blue one with the bowtie are also cute.




Do any of y'all wear Simply Southern Tees?  What are your favorite collections or styles?  Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of them! I love them so this could be dangerous!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete