Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lilly Spring 2014 Favorites

Hey y'all!  Lilly Spring 2014 is in full swing, and the new prints are absolutely adorable!  I tweeted yesterday that I couldn't choose a favorite, because I like all of them so, so, so much.  I did, however narrow it down to my top 3.  Here they are!

Sea Soiree reminds me of Let's Cha Cha.  I love the colors and the oceany {is that a word?} feel of the print!


Crystal Coast is my second favorite.  I love the blues and greens and the seashells.
{Since these last two prints are so new, I couldn't find images of them anywhere, so I improvised and did what I could with the picture provided on the Lilly website.  Creative, huh?}

And my favorite is... Tide Pools!  I am absolutely in love with this print.  The blue and white compliment each other so well, and the shells and seahorses are so cute.


Spring 2014 has so many other cute prints, like Ring the Bellboy and She's a Fox.  There's also a lot of excitement about Nice Tail, a new mermaid print.  With all these cute new prints available, it makes me wonder what next year's agendas will look like... any guesses?

What are y'all's favorite prints from Spring 2014?  I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment