Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Day #2


Hey y'all!  It's another snow day here in SC!  It's been snowing since about eight this morning and is expected to snow constantly throughout the night.  We haven't had this much snow in such a long time, and I'm really not sure what to do with myself.  While I'd rather have lake weather, I'm not going to complain if I get to spend the entire day on Pinterest and enjoying peppermint coffee.

I'm loving the most recent Tweet from Sperry Topsider, "Put your boat shoes on your feet, an umbrella in your drink, and a state of summer in your mind," because that's exactly what I intend to do.  Not always sunny, but always in a sunny state of mind! ☀

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for all this snow! I actually love the winter weather! :) Stay warm Melissa!!! :)


    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm trying! It's crazy how excited we get for snow in SC. Hope you're enjoying it :D

    ReplyDelete