Saturday, January 4, 2014

Flash Sale Faves

Hey y'all! Everyone loves monograms, so when I saw that Marley Lilly was having a 3 day flash sale, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I've loved the Monogrammin' 'Merica frocket since it first came out and can never have too many long sleeved t-shirts.  It was a promotional t-shirt, so it shipped FREE!


I also chose the monogrammed baseball hat in navy.  I think it will look great with the shirt and have always loved navy and white together.

I can't wait for these to come in.  If you've never shopped Marley Lilly, definitely take a look.  They are super reasonable and have the cutest monogrammed things, which also make great gifts! The flash sale lasts until January 6 at midnight.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I've never actually purchased anything from marley Lilly, but I always enjoying browsing what products they are selling. Thanks for sharing!

    Xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete