Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cheers to a New Year!

Happy 2014, y'all! I am so happy to be back in South Carolina.  While I love spending time with my family, I was so beyond ready to trade the snow and cold weather for highs in the sixties.  I love living in the Palmetto State.

I don't have any new years resolutions, other than to monogram and Pin more of course (if that's even possible).  Here are a few of my favorites from 2013!

Summer, although rainy, was spent at the lake whenever possible.  I loved spending time in the sun on Keowee and wore my green hat and sunglasses almost daily.

Spring was spent anticipating summer.  I reveled in the rising temperatures and bright Carolina days and couldn't wait to finish my sophomore year.

Fall was incredible.  I tried (and failed) to monogram my pumpkin and obsessed over football.  I drank more Starbucks than ever and took countless pictures of crisp orange leaves.  I way overwore my monogrammed bubble vest and didn't even care.

From January to December, winter was also great.  I spent lots of time with my family.  It's crazy how much has changed, but I would't change a thing.

I hope y'all had an incredible 2013 and can't wait to see what's in store for 2014.  As Lilly says it best in the January page of this year's agenda, cheers to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment