Thursday, January 9, 2014

Etsy Favorite: CuttinCrazy

Hey y'all! Just like Pinterest, Etsy is one of my favorite sites to browse.  I've ordered a few things from various shops, but just recently completed my second purchase from one of my favorites, CuttinCrazy.  This shop has so many great monogram stickers and decals to choose from, all at very affordable prices.  I got these medium sized decals buy one get one free, and shipping was free too!  Both of my orders have been processed and shipped super quickly, and the decals are durable and cute.


I used the intertwined one to monogram the Lilly cup my sisters gave me for Christmas!  I put the circle one on my new notebook which is also in First Impression and am really happy with the way they both turned out.

I can't say enough good things about CuttinCrazy!  What are some of your favorite Etsy shops?

2 comments:

  1. I love Etsy but its so big I have a hard time navigating. hahah I love First Impressions. The monogram looks PERFECT on it!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elizabeth! Happy to hear you like it :)

      Delete