Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rough Days

Hey y'all!  Everyone has rough days, they're inevitable.  On the bright side, there are so many good ways to relax and recover.  Here are some of my favorites:

1. Pinterest- A little Pinning does everyone good


2. Coffee- I don't drink a lot of coffee, but sometimes I treat myself to seasonal treats.  My current favorite is Peppermint Mocha, but getting Starbucks all the time is so expensive.  My family has a Keurig, so popping in a Millstone K-cup and adding a little cream is so quick and easy!


3. Candles- Sometimes, nothing feels better than lighting one of your favorite candles and relaxing after a warm shower.  My current favorite is Bath and Body's "Winter".  I just bought it last week and have burned it every day since.  It smells just like Christmas.
Finally, nothing makes a rough day better than a little uplifting encouragement!  You can find some of my favorite Bible verses and encouragers on my "Fabulous Finds" page.  What are some of your favorite ways to relax after a rough day?

1 comment: