Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Gift Bags

Hey y'all!  Christmas is just one month away, and I'm so excited to start thinking about what I'm going to get my friends and family this year.  I love giving gifts, so I always get so excited around the Holidays.  One of my favorite things to do for Christmas is make little gift bags for my friends and give them to them the last day of school before Christmas break.  I tie them up with the cutest little bows and get so happy to see the joy on the faces of the people I give them to!  Here's what I usually include:

1. Bath and Body hand sanitizers- We all know I'm the queen of PocketBacs.  I have an Island Margarita on every bag I own and sanitize at least ten times a day.  While I personally prefer summer scents, I usually include seasonals in my gift bags.  One of my favorites is Winter Cranberry!  The great thing about BBW is that they'll include gift bags and bows with the purchase!

2. Lip Balm- everybody loves lip balm, especially when it's cold and windy outside.  All of my friends and I love BabyLips, so it's almost impossible to go wrong with including these!  The new Dr. Rescue has become my favorite... so soothing.  For something a little less pricey, try Burt's Bees or a ChapStick brand seasonal.  These work too.

3. Gum- everyone loves gum!  My favorite kind to include is a limited-edition seasonal.  I'm loving Trident's Candy Cane right now.

Aside from these three main things, I also usually include a couple other little things.  Last year I also added sparkly ornaments.  Christmas is only ONE MONTH away, and I can't wait to get started on my gift bags.  Be merry, be bright, and let it glow!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to get my hands on baby lips! <3

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete