Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Break

Hey y'all! Fall is in full swing in South Carolina, and the falling leaves and sunsets have been breathtaking lately.  The weather is cooling down and the signs of it are everywhere.  Riding boots and scarves are popping up frequently, and Pinterest dashboards are making the transition from bright, sunny colors to warm oranges and pretty purples.

School is out today and tomorrow, and I'm taking full advantage of the four day weekend to enjoy some of my favorite fall festivities.  After Friday night football, Saturday was spent doing a little fall shopping with my family, and today we carved pumpkins, one of my favorite Bergey family traditions.

I guess some things just weren't meant to be monogrammed.  Oh well, I tried...


At least I'll still have plenty of seeds to roast! Have a good week y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment