Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy June y'all!  So pleased to undoubtedly say that the first day was a success.  It was so nice to get in my swimsuit, enjoy a margarita slushie (non-alcoholic of course), and take advantage of the perfect weather. If someone asked me to describe the perfect day, yesterday would be a fabulous example.  The only thing I'd change is this horrible sunburn, but being that it marks the beginning of a great season to come, I'll take it!

My summer vacation is literally five days away, and I can't wait to feel the sweet release of the beginning of summer.  It's been a long, hard year, but I can finally see the finish line.  My hard work has paid off, and I'm more than ready for a nice, long break.  My sophomore year will definitely be one to remember, but I'm ready to move ahead and am actually really excited about next year.

As for this summer, I'm really not sure what's in store.  Ideally, I'd spend the entire two and a half months on the lake or at the pool, but I'm really not sure what to expect.  Either way, I'm sure it will be great!

Hope everyone has a great month of June and is ready to kick off the summer ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment