Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinteresting

Well y'all, I've been at it again.  Here are my latest favorites from Pinterest!

How to Remove Acrylic Nails- With Prom and formal season at it's peak, it seems like everyone is getting their nails done.  While everyone's fingers look super cute on the night of the event, leaving these nails on for a long time afterwards can lead to a less-than-fabulous look.  If you're like me, getting off acrylics is always a struggle.  This article breaks it down step-by-step and even though I haven't tried it yet, it looks pretty legitimate.

A Creative Way to Serve Watermelon- At the end of every school year, I have a big bonfire / camp out party in my backyard.  Watermelon is always a must, and I think I just may serve it like this next month!  It's so cute and easy.

Smart Sunburn Relief- Freezing aloe vera in an ice cube tray is the perfect way to relieve painful sunburned skin!  Why have I never though of this?

Monogrammed Ring Floats- WHY have I never thought of this?  I use a ring float every summer at the lake, and what better way to make it my own that getting it monogrammed?  This is literally perfection.

The link Pinterest provided for this didn't actually go to a site where you can order these, but I am on constant lookout for one and will let y'all know as soon as I find one!

Cute Bedspreads- My mom is finally letting my redo my room, and I've been on the hunt for the perfect theme.  I've found a few that I like, and Pinterest is the perfect place to search for inspiration!

Monogrammed Lawn Chair- If you know me, you know I love camping.  One of the best parts of camping is sitting on the lake, by the fire, or under the awning enjoying the summer with the family!  When I saw this, I couldn't help but look into it because it just seems like the perfect chair for me!

I haven't ordered one, but you can do it here!
Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment