Friday, April 26, 2013

Whale Hello There!

Hey y'all! Hope everyone has had a fabulous week and is ready for another great weekend!  My week was crazy as usual, so coming home and unwinding on a beautiful Friday night feels amazing!

This week's weather has been absolutely perfect, and I've definitely been dressing for the occasion.  Colored shorts, springy shirts, matching cardigans, and Sperrys have made up my wardrobe, and I couldn't be happier.  I finally pulled out the white shorts and have been mentally planning outfits with them for the next month.

Since we're on the topic of dressing for the season, I guess now would be the perfect time to mention the latest Fabulous Friday, Yellow Box flip flops!  Check it out here!  I cleared the Fabulous Friday archives again to get another fresh start, but I saved the old ones just in case.  I've also been working a lot on my "Fabulous Ideas" Pinterest board, so hopefully I'll be able to produce some really good Fabulous Fridays in upcoming weeks!

I've also added a few songs to my Spring 2013 playlist, which can be found here!

I also updated the theme!  I love the navy and coral combination, and chevron and monograms are a must!  Hope y'all like it as much as I do.

In other recent news, I finally decided on my dress for next Friday!  The Military Ball is a week from tonight, and I couldn't be more excited.  Even though my dress isn't the fanciest or the sparkiest, it has such a classy, sophisticated look to it and I can't think of a style I'd rather portray.  I'm going to top it off with the perfect pearls, light makeup, straightened hair, and fabulous shoes.  I can't wait to share some photos!

The rest of the weekend is going to be eventful!  Tomorrow morning will start bright and early, with a service project for End Hunger Now with my church.  The afternoon will be spent shopping for the last couple of accessories for next weekend, and the evening will consist of a dinner party for one of my very best friends' birthdays!  I have been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear my new anchor shorts, and tomorrow night seems like the perfect time to do so.  They're not quite in my school's dress code, so waiting for an appropriate event has been difficult.  I'm so happy I can finally wear them somewhere.

Hope everyone has a whale of a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment