Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's Raining on Sunday, So I'm Pinning Up A Storm

Hey y'all! Even though Sunday morning is generally my favorite time of the week, the cold, rainy weather made it a little unbearable.  Nonetheless, I've enjoyed myself this afternoon by getting my Pinterest on and planning this week's outfits, so it definitely didn't go to waste.

Since I've been Pinning tons of fabulous things lately, I thought it would be a good idea to share a few of my very favorites.  So, here you have it!

Mike and Ike Popsicles
Just stick a small piece of a flat toothpick into the flat end of your favorite flavor Mike and Ike.  It's the perfect way to brighten up any summer snack, like cupcakes!  I don't know about y'all but I just think these are absolutely adorable!

Monogrammed Graduation Cap

I'm aware, I'm only a sophomore in  high school! But, let's face it, sooner or later, it will be my turn to walk the stage! And, when that day comes, I officially reserved the idea to monogram my graduation cap.  This is the absolute most adorable thing I've ever seen, and I can just envision myself a few years from now doing this!

Cuties Clementines Cupcakes!
I haven't tried to make these yet, but Cuties Clementine Cupcakes just seem like the treat for me!  Here's the complete recipe: http://www.pineappleandcoconut.com/recipes/oh-my-darlin-clementine-cupcakes/!  I hope to make these sometime in the near future and will definitely let y'all know how they turn out!


How to Clean Your Sperrys


Since I wear my Sperrys daily, they have a tendency to get a little rough.  I hunted for the perfect way to clean them for months, and finally found this page! Not only did I clean my Sperrys (which look fabulous, by the way), but I loved scrolling through this blog and was even motivated to do a little spring cleaning myself! Here's the link: http://cleanmyspace.com/clean-your-sperry-topsiders/
If you couldn't understand my Pinterest obsession before, maybe this post helped.  If you're ever board, looking for ideas, or trying how to figure out how to do something, Pinterest is the place to be! Be sure to follow me (you can find a link to my profile on the right sidebar) and happy pinning ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment