Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday, March 1

Happy March, y'all!  I can't believe February flew by so fast.  March is here, which means spring is coming and warm weather is right around the corner.  I simply cannot wait.  March is going to be such a busy month for me, and I'm so excited for everything that awaits.  I'm going to be turning sixteen, getting my restricted licence (that is if I pass the road test), and hopefully lots of other fun things once I have the freedom of driving by myself.

This week has been crazy busy, and, even though I'm so happy its finally Friday, the weekend isn't going to be any less eventful.  I have Drivers Ed, a big project to get together with a group on, and, of course, lots and lots of homework.  Even though we just had a big break last weekend, it feels like forever since we've had any time off.  I'm hanging in there, though, because spring break is literally a month away!

Hope everyone takes advantage of this fresh new start and is getting ready for an amazing Spring ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment