Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday

So happy my monogrammed stuff came in!  I finally got the cardigan from Marley Lilly and the shirt from Kendall's!  It's so great to see my hard earned money being put to good use!

Navy blue cardigan with pastel pink monogram on the chest, and gray tshirt with white monogram small on the front and big across the back.  I'm thrilled!

Today's weather was so unexpected.  It's so crazy how it can be sunny and sixty one minute, snowing and forty the next, then cloudy and fifty within the next hour.  I wasn't really a fan of the snow today, mainly because I was trying to enjoy a fire, but the sunny, blue skies that followed were breathtaking!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as I did!  Tomorrow is the last day of the weekend, so make it count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment