Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Morning

Good morning, y'all!  I hope everyone's winding down from a great weekend and ready to tackle a short week.  I know I am!  Even though it's President's day, I still have to get up and go to school.  But, thankfully, I have both this Friday and next Monday off, so getting up and going this morning is definitely worth it.

Even though everything seems to be dragging along like the dead of winter, just remember: every day is bringing us closer to spring break and, ultimately, summer vacation.  Every test, every quiz, every homework assignment... it's all one step closer to freedom.  I don't know about anyone else, but staying focused and motivated is definitely hard for me right now.  I feel like we haven't had a break in forever, and the assignments seem to be piling up.  It's getting stressful, but I'm hanging in there, motivated by the thought that summer is only a short thirteen weeks away!

I know it's Monday morning, but having to get up and go is inevitable.  We're going to have to do it, so we might as well do it in a positive manner.  Strive to be a sunshine today, and brighten the day for yourself and everyone else ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment