Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life Is Good Today

Today was one of the best days in awhile.  It wasn't anything big that made it exceptionally good, just a bunch of little things that really added up to a great day.  I'm so beyond blessed to be surrounded with friends who are constantly making me laugh.  With the stress of exams starting tomorrow and the semester coming to an end, it's so nice to be able to sit back after a long day and realize just how good you have it.  Everyone's always telling me that these are the best days of my life, and I'm starting to believe it's true.  I've surrounded myself with some of the funniest, kindest, most genuine people out there, and I'm so thankful for every one of them.  Sure, it's not perfect, and there are plenty of bumps in the road, but I'm so happy to be living the life I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment