Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday

Last night was crazy.  It was freezing cold, lots of hard work, and I didn't get to bed until about 3:30.  But, it was one of the best nights I've had in a while.  It's always the unexpected things that are the most fun.  It was completely ridiculous, but I'm so happy I decided to take a chance and try something new.

I can't believe my break is almost over already.  Tomorrow's Monday morning, and that means back to school, homework, tests, and people that I just don't want to deal with.  Staying home on Monday and Tuesday seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but I have so much work to make up it's not even funny.  I'm really hoping that I don't get behind, because exams are right around the corner and grades will be due before we know it.

Seventeen days of school.  That's the only thing standing between me and Christmas break.  Seventeen days.  I'm hoping they fly by as fast as this break did, because there's nothing I love more than Christmas vacation.  Tied with summer, it's one of my favorite times of the year.  Until then, there's plenty of work to be done.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment