Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Pinspiration & Reflections

I'm a firm believer in the fact that Sundays are meant for relaxation.  I've gotten into the habit of coming home from church, changing into yoga pants and an over sized t-shirt, making a big cup of coffee, and spending the afternoon on Pinterest.  It's the perfect way to unwind after a busy week or have one last little vacation from reality before it's time to get back to work.  Here are a few of my favorites from today!


Like I said a while ago, I've been in the mood to sparkle lately.  I don't know what it is, but I've been so attracted to glitter and sequins and I'm not the least bit apprehensive about it.  #sorrynotsorry


I think I have a really good grasp of the concept of being grateful.  I've been in a transitional phase in my life lately and I'm starting to realize what really matters.  Looking around, I've come to the realization that there's just so much to be thankful for.  I've got everything I need and have been blessed with an amazing family, genuine friends, and the opportunities of a lifetime and I'm so thankful that I'm able to realize just how fortunate I am.  It's so humbling to see reminders like this and I couldn't help but repin this one.


It's no secret that I'm obsessed with Taylor Swfit.  I've been listening to 1989 since its release date and believe on a spiritual level that she's the queen of the world.  "Shake it off" has become my mantra lately because I've realized that life will throw some unexpected circumstances at you, but sometimes you've just got to do the best you can and forget about anyone or anything that keeps you from doing just that.


And for this one, I'm just going to leave it at that.


This is so important.  Grace is a concept that I've become more and more familiar with as I've grown up.  What a beautiful thing it is to be described as "graceful".  It's definitely something I'm striving for daily.
Again, nothing more to say here.  I'll just let this one speak for itself.

...

Oh! And one more thing... have y'all seen the new In the Vias print from Lilly Spring 2015!  I'm in love!  Can you say graduation dress...?  Maybe so!


Here's to another week... work hard, dress great, and let's take the world by storm.

1 comment:

  1. These are so great! They're beautful 😍
    New wallpaper haha

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    Lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete