Thursday, January 15, 2015

Top Beauty Products Under $15

{Ya let me go ahead and apologize in advance for the briefness of this post... I've had it scheduled since the beginning of the week but didn't have the time to further elaborate on any of the products.  Some of y'all are probably actually pretty thankful!}

We're all guilty of it... scrolling through beauty blogs or Pinterest boards, spending hours admiring high-end beauty products.  In all honesty, if I had all the money in the world, a good bit of it would probably go to makeup and beauty products.  I love the occasional haul from Ulta or Avon, but my bank account doesn't always share my happiness.  Thankfully, I've found a few trustworthy products under $15!  Here are my very favorites:


True Blue Spa 60-Second Manicure Hand Scrub {Bath and Body Works} // Clean Freak Refreshing Dry
Shampoo {Drugstore} // Avon Pro Foundation Brush // Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash {Drugstore} // Covergirl Clump Clusher Mascara {Drugstore} // Mentha Pearl Mint Shimmer Tint Lip Gloss {Bath and Body Works}

What are some of your favorite beauty products under $15?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment