Friday, December 19, 2014

What I'm Pinning {Christmas Edition}

Hey y'all!  Christmas is less than a week away (yay!), and I couldn't be more excited.  After starting my break by wrapping up the shopping today, I'm prepared to spend the next five days sitting in front of the tree in my Christmas pajamas drinking coffee and, of course, on Pinterest.  In fact, I've already gotten a pretty great start on my holiday pinning spree.  Here are a few of my favorites thus far!

It's a Gift
Pinterest is the perfect place to look for cute and crafty gift ideas.  I love these two unique and adorable ideas!  I've found ideas for both my parents' gifts too.



Deck the Halls 
I can't wait to have my own home to decorate for Christmas one day.  All this pinning has got me thinking big!  I'm in love with the look of white lights on an evergreen tree and who wouldn't want to dress it up with ornaments from Lilly Pulitzer or Vineyard Vines?




Get Cozy
The holiday season is the best time to snuggle up in style.  Check out these adorable socks from Vineyard Vines and monogrammed pajama pants from Etsy!

 

Jingle All The Way
Finally, here's a sparkly and festive Fa La La for ya just because!  Merry Christmas y'all!


What are you pinning this Christmas?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment