Friday, August 1, 2014

August!


Hey y'all!  I can't believe it's already August.  It seems like just a week ago we were celebrating the beginning of June and starting off the long and seemingly endless days of summer.  Now the year is over halfway gone and we're just a few weeks away from the beginning of the school year and the leaves, breezes, and pumpkin coffees of autumn.  Where has the time gone?

One of the best parts about the start of August is that the new Lilly agendas are finally in season!  I've actually been using mine since I bought it {oops}, but it's officially time to make the transition from old to new!  Speaking of Lilly, Resort 2014 is released today and Madeline sunglasses are finally back in stock.  What a perfect way to start off the month.  And don't forget your free Marley Lilly stickers for the month of August!  The site hasn't been updated yet, but remember to get yours as soon as it is.  As usual, I'll be checking daily.

Another one of my favorite things about August is all the monogramming that's involved.  I'm heading back to school on the 18th, and there's a list in my agenda of all the things that need the signature mBj as a finishing touch.  Whether it's little decals on highlighters or personalized binder covers for every class,  my school supplies don't feel complete without a few {or many many many} monograms.

{Just a little note that if you sent me email requests for binder covers, I'm still working on them!  I'll have them all finished by the start of school, but please be patient with me!  I want your finished products to be the best possible, and sometimes that takes a little extra time!}

And then there's football.  Absolutely nothing can compare to the excitement of the first game of the season, or even the first preseason game {just nine days away, but who's counting?}.  It's time to bring out the chips and salsa and enjoy the game!

What are some of y'all's favorite parts about August?  Any big plans for this month?  Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that Marley Lilly has updated their site with the August stickers, and this month's stickers are a SUPRISE!!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder! I just submitted my information :)

      Delete