Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Agenda Dilemma


Hey y'all! If you follow me on Twitter or read my post about the 2014-2015 Lilly Agendas, you know I'm in a little bit of a dilemma.  I'm having such a hard time deciding which print to get my agenda in!  Last year, I knew I'd go with Chiquita Bonita because it had been one of my favorite prints for such a long time.  I love all the prints this year, and I still haven't reached a decision.  So, here's where y'all come in!

Tweet me using the widget on my sidebar, visit my web-based poll here, send me a Pin of your favorite print on Pinterest {let me know if I don't follow you so I can}, or comment below to let me know which print you think is the cutest.  By the end of July, I'll make my final selection!

Which print should I go with?  Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Jellies Be Jammin is my favorite! If I were getting a Lilly agenda this year, I would get that one!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete