Monday, June 2, 2014

J U N E

{I know I'm a day late, but I'm pretty sure yesterday's post was worth it}

Hey y'all!  June has finally arrived.  There's no feeling quite like flipping my agenda to the first month of summer.  It's finally time to say goodbye to Spring and hello to three months of warm weather and relaxation.  I can't wait to see the beautiful Carolina coast in Charleston and watch the sunset from the boat on Saturday nights.  As much as I'd like to say my outfits are on point during the summer, nothing beats wearing frockets, Norts, and baseball hats all the time.  And who needs accessories when you've constantly got your sunglasses and croakies?  It's going to be pure bliss.

Oh, and don't forget to get your free Marley Lilly promotional stickers for the month of June here!

I hope y'all enjoy every single moment of June.  Soak it up like the sunshine! ☀

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous--I love Charleston! I cannot wait to get back down there later this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it there too! I haven't been in forever and can't wait to get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wish I was going to Charleston this summer! No plans to go yet but Maybe I can change that!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete