Sunday, June 15, 2014

Here's to Dad


Happy Father's Day y'all!  I am so blessed with the best dad in the world.  Not only is he my father, but he's also my very best friend.  He's one of the most genuine people I know and he works so hard for our family.  I'm so appreciative of everything he does and have so much gratitude for his ambitious work ethic and dedication that have provided our family with a lifestyle we are able to enjoy.

My dad has taught me so much about what it means to be a family.  He's been a shoulder to cry on, a buddy to laugh with, and has set perfect examples of forgiveness and patience.  He's raised me to be thankful for what I have, to work for what I want, and to never take anything for granted.  

He's given me a childhood full of adventure and has introduced me to some of my favorite things in life; like being on the lake, listening to Jimmy Buffett, eating crab legs with melted butter, watching football games, going for Jeep rides, sitting around a campfire, and grilling out on the deck together on Sunday afternoons.

I love my dad more than anything and I wouldn't trade him for the world.  Thanks for everything you do, Dad.  Love ya to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment