Monday, January 20, 2014

Frocket Obsession!

Hey y'all!  I have to admit, I've been obsessing over frockets (pocket t-shirts) lately.  They are so comfortable and look great with just a string of pearls.

I've noticed recently that monogrammed frockets are becoming so popular.  I have a few of my own and love them.  I think it's so great that you can express individuality by just wearing a comfortable t-shirt.  Monogrammed frockets range from just a simple, solid pocket tee with your monogram on it to something with a cute design like a Lilly print or seersucker.  Lots of times, you can get them with something cute on the back too.  They are available on Marley Lilly and are all over Etsy.  And hey, if frockets aren't your thing, you can still get an adorable monogrammed t-shirt from the fabulous Monogram Meredith!

  

Aside from monogrammed frockets, there are so many brands that make super cute (and comfortable) frockets.  One of my favorites is Guy Harvey.  They are all over the place in South Carolina and come in such bright and pretty colors.  The pocket on the front has the logo, and the backs have different designs.  They always remind me of the lake!

And of course, who could forget the Frat Collection?  Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to order every single one of the frockets on their website.  There's also Southern Fried Cotton, for anyone who's interested in expressing a little southern pride!

    

Frockets are just so cute and comfortable!  If I could, I'd wear one every day of the week.  What are some of your favorite frockets?

{Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I did a little re-designing with my header!  I also brightened up the font colors too!  What do y'all think?}

No comments:

Post a Comment