Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Merry and Bright

Hey y'all!  With the Christmas season right around the corner, I was super excited to make this year's Christmas board on Pinterest.  I went with the title "Merry and Bright", which I found on the cover page of December 2014 in this year's Lilly agenda (sorry, this was just too cute to wait a year to use) and instantly fell in love with.  The board is filling up quickly, and the Pins are cuter than ever.  Here are a few of my favorites thus far...

Monogrammed Ornaments: I am just a little bit obsessed with these.  They're absolutely adorable!  I've seen them multiple times on Pinterest, and have two separate Pins for them on my board.  The first one is available on Etsy, but if you're feeling creative, the second one redirected to an awesome link for a DIY tutorial!  Granted, you'll have to order the decal from Etsy or somewhere else to place on the ornament, but the tutorial for actually adding the glitter and making it seems super easy and really fun.  This is one thing on my Christmas break to-do list, and I can't wait until I get to try it out!



The Perfect Playlist: I was absolutely elated to find this.  I've been looking for a playlist with a good list of classic songs and newer ones, and this is perfect.  I've already listened to it a couple of times (judge me), and it give me so much holiday spirit.  I know it's still early November, but in my opinion, it's never too early to start celebrating Christmas.


(If it's too small to see here, click on it.  It gets bigger!)

A Merry Lilly Christmas: I am absolutely in love with these Lilly Pulitzer stockings.  Unfortunately, I followed the links on the Pins with no luck.  I'd love to order one, but I can't find a place to anywhere.  Regardless, they're absolutely adorable, and who doesn't love to have a little Lilly for the holiday season?  Let it glow!



I can't wait to continue the Christmas count down.  I love sparkling lights, the smell of sugar cookies, time with my family... basically the entire holiday season.  I'm getting a great head start on my Pinterest board this year and can't wait to see what else I can add to it as the season progresses.  Be merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment