Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Everything



Happy October, y'all!  Fall is in full swing and I can feel it everywhere.  Tonight marked my first trip to the grocery store for one of my seasonal favorites: Edy's Pumpkin Patch Ice Cream.  I've been waiting for it since the end of last year, and it was definitely worth the wait.  One of my favorite parts of October is pumpkin everything.  Since the beginning of the month, I've had my fair share of pumpkin.  Seasonal scents from Bath and Body, Kashi Pumpkin Flax granola bars (which are phenomenal) and, of course, what's fall without pumpkin flavored coffee drinks?  From PSLs to Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino, I can't get enough of it.

And then there's pumpkin decorating, which I absolutely cannot wait to do.  I'm determined to carve my monogram into my pumpkin this year and am so excited to see how it turns out!  I've been looking all over Pinterest for ideas (I shared some in an earlier post here) and will definitely share my finished product.

Pumpkin everything is finally here y'all.  Go out and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment