Saturday, August 24, 2013

Learning in Lilly: My Back to School Lilly Pulitzer Favorties

Hey y'all!  As the first week of school is coming to a close, I decided it's time to share some of my favorite back-to-school essentials!

First is the Lilly Lunch Tote.  I have it in Dirty Shirley (shown above) and I love it!  It has plenty of room and is insulated, perfect for bringing lunch to and from school.

Secondly, I have my Lilly Agenda in my favorite print, Chiquita Bonita.  I bought the jumbo size, so it was a little bit of an investment, but I absolutely love how organized it keeps me!  There is more than enough room to write down assignments and appointments, and it comes with some fabulous stickers to mark important events.  There's a year long monthly calendar in the front, then another monthly calendar in front of each month's weekly spread.  There is also a super cute month cover page with an adorable saying for each month.  Mine is, of course, monogrammed.

Finally, I love, love, love my highlighter pens!  They come in four various prints and are super fluorescent.  They write in black ink, and the pens twist down (they're not up all the time as shown).  I just picked these up today during a trip to the boutique where I get my stuff monogrammed (exciting news to come!) and have already completed my homework that isn't due until Tuesday thanks to the motivation they brought me.

Going back to school can be difficult, but everything is easier with cute supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment