Tuesday, August 6, 2013

First Day Outfit!

Hey y'all!  School is going to be here before we know it, and with registration tomorrow, I figured now would be as good a time as any to decide on my outfit for the first day back!  I decided to go simple, with a green striped Chaps Ralph Lauren shirt, navy chinos (longer ones to meet dress code requirements), and, of course, Gram's pearls for good luck!  I'll be pairing it with my usual Sperry Topsiders and a tan headband to match them!


I'm super excited to find out my schedule tomorrow and can't wait to see what's ahead of me this year!  I only have two years left in high school (scary, right?), and I'm determined to make them count!

2 comments:

  1. I got a phone call from guidance today saying my schedule was all messed up (awesome) now I have an empty block. In the middle of the day. Super productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may like that better than you think you will. If you're overloaded with homework or something, you can do some of it then!

    ReplyDelete