Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday

Happy Sunday y'all! I knew this day was going to be fabulous when I picked out my outfit: the perfect combination of white and tan.  After an uplifting hour at church, I headed to the lake in attempt to get a little summer reading done.  I've always dreaded these assignments, but there's something about doing them lakeside that makes it a little bit easier!


I was definitely productive and genuinely enjoyed my afternoon on Hartwell.  There's something about the sound of the tiny waves crashing against the shore and the scent of sunscreen that just allows me to get lost in whatever I'm doing, so reading at the lake is definitely the way to go!


I had a beautiful view from the dock and wouldn't mind spending the rest of my summer there!  Even though I didn't get to dive in, a boring day at the lake is always better than one spent elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment