Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day y'all! I can't even begin to put into words how much my dad means to me.  He's always been my best friend and has raised me to realize that it's so important to take nothing for granted.  He's taught me so much and has always been there for me.  He's showed me what it's like to be forgiving and loving, even when I make it difficult.  I couldn't have been blessed with a better father!

Dad and I spent the day the way Sundays should be: relaxing in the shade and embracing the beautiful weather.  We went on the first Jeep ride of the summer, which really topped off the perfect day.

Officially my new favorite picture!

I'm so blessed to be able to recognize the importance of a great father in my life and can't even being to imagine growing up without one.  I'm never going to forget all the fun times we've had together and can't wait to make more memories.  Love you Daddy Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment