Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monday

Hey y'all!  Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend and a great Monday.  I know I did!  Even though it wasn't the way Easter is usually celebrated, it went almost perfectly.  I had a great time and am so blessed with an incredible family.

Aside from celebrating Easter, this weekend was spent spending time with the family and doing a little spring shopping.  It's so fun to get new bright colored clothes to start the season.  Is it bad that I already have my outfit picked out for the first day back to school?  Either way, I'm going to look adorable!

Not sure what tomorrow's plans are yet, but I'm sure it will be another fun day!  My spring break is off to a perfect start, and thankfully I still have a full week until it's time to return to school.  Life is so good ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment