Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Weekend!

Happy Saturday, y'all!  Hope everyone's ready for a fabulous, joyful weekend spent with family.  I know I am!  I'm going away for the weekend, and even though it's only to North Carolina, it's better than staying at home.  I have a feeling it will be surprisingly great.

It's so great to have everything in my room fresh, organized, and germ free!  I went on a huge spring cleaning spree last night, and it was so great to organize and disinfect everything and get rid of everything I don't need.  I put away all my winter clothes, too.  It feels good to put cardigans and riding boots up for a few months to make room for bright, springy additions.

I'm super excited to redo my room.  I've had the same "theme" since second grade, and it will be so nice to update the decor to something more my age and style.  I haven't exactly decided what color scheme or design I want to go with yet, but I just know it will look fabulous when I'm all finished.  I really can't wait!

Hope everyone has a weekend filled with faith, family, sunshine, and good times!  Talk to y'all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment