Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday

Today went much better than anticipated.  I made a lot of progress on my make up work and got a good head start on the rest of the week's assignments.  I'm beyond ready to get back to practice and on track with everything.  Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week, and I'm really looking forward to taking some time off with my friends.  We have excused absences for a school activity, and even though we've only been back for two days, I'm  more than ready for another break.

The rest of the week, though, is going to be super busy.  Between staying caught up in all the classes I'm going to be missing, attending practice, doing to competition, and actively participating in our activity, I'm going to have a pretty full plate.  I just going to take it one day at a time, breathe deeply, and enjoy every moment of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment