Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall shopping days are the best.  I love the sweaters, scarves, jeans, boots, and hats, but the highlight of today was definitely the fact that most of the stores in the mall were playing Christmas music.  The sparkle of fall is shining bright, and the holidays are right around the corner.  Stores are starting to decorate in red and gold, and the weather is getting colder by the day.  Before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here!  I'm ready for the egg nog and Christmas lights, the smell of pine trees and the warmth of the fireplace.  It's time to start making my Christmas list and getting ready for Thanksgiving.  Before I know it, it'll all be here and gone.  I'm going to enjoy every moment of this holiday season, because it's going to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment