Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Live & Learn

Sometimes, it's the hardest days that make you believe it's all worth it.  Your spark of life has to fade into the tiniest glow before it can ignite into a firecracker.  You have to experience the bottom before you can see the true beauty of the top.  Lately, school's been hard.  It seems like all I do is homework, and I'm constantly stressing about one thing or another.  Sometimes, you have to admit that you've messed up, and you can only try your absolute best and hope it's enough.  You can't make up for lost time or change the past.  Life's too short to look back.  You can't rewrite anything that's already happened.  All you can do is look towards the future with a positive attitude and your goals in sight.  I've had some pretty hard days recently, but I wouldn't trade a single minute for a lifetime the other way.  I'm learning so much, living my life to the fullest, and refusing to back down to the challenge.  I'm willing to do what everyone else isn't today in order to achieve what everyone else can't tomorrow.  If you can't live it down, you might as well live it up; you live and you learn.  Every day is a new opportunity, every second a chance to turn your life around.  I'm looking at these challenges as opportunities, and I'm not going to give up.  Life is too easy to be so complicated.  Sure, it's going to throw a lot at me, but nothing I can't handle.  I will find a lesson in every mistake and find the courage to take the chances I need to in order to succeed.  I'm going to keep my head up and stay positive, because there's no point in sitting around miserable.  I'm going to make something of these days, and I'm going to make them last, because as hard as they seem now, I'm going to miss them a few years down the road.  I refuse to let the stress of school keep me from enjoying the best years of my life.  My time is now and I'm ready to go.  I refuse to back down, and I refuse to give up.  Let's do this 

No comments:

Post a Comment