Sunday, October 21, 2012

Enjoy This Moment

Can't believe it's already Sunday afternoon.  Even though it's a three day weekend, it's going by so fast.  I can't express how much I wish time would just slow down.  There's always somewhere to be, something to do, or someplace to go.  Even the boring days pass by so fast.  I wish  I could freeze time and really live in the moment, because it'll be gone before I'll even realize it was here.

Thankfully, I have tomorrow off.  Practice is first, then a sleepover with Natasha.  While my first instinct would to be complain about a 10-4 practice, I'm actually pretty happy, because for the first time in my life, I feel a part of something, and that's a really great feeling.

While things have been pretty crazy lately, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy with my life.  School is tough and the homework is infinite, but God is good and I'm really coming along.

Enjoy this moment, because this moment is your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment