Thursday, September 13, 2012

One more day of school, then Friday night football and the weekend.  I can't wait.


One moment I really wanted this fall was watching a Friday night home game in a hoodie.  It's pretty basic, I know, but I live for little things like that.  I feel like pulling out the hoodie and actually using it for the first time marks the official start of fall.  When I think of fall, I think of hoodies.  Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing better than feeling cozy in a hoodie when it's chilly outside. Cold weather, I'm not crazy about.  But having that crisp chill in the air from late to September to November is my favorite kind of weather.  Summer's too hot, spring is all pollen, and I can't stand the chapped lips & dry skin that comes with winter.  But fall, fall is perfect.  The breezy, sunny days and dark, chilly nights (especially those spent under the stadium lights) are easily my favorite part of the year.
There's something about every season that makes me love it.  Summer is the sense of freedom, spring is the craving for summer nights and long days, and winter is the holidays and coziness.  Fall is the apples, pumpkins, and, of course, the weather.  It seems like all I blog about these days is fall, but in all seriousness, I haven't been this excited about something since waiting for summer in the weeks after spring break.  It's time for hoodies, and I'm about as ready as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment